Over the holidays I tested + for Covid 19, and, ugh, I got the dreaded “positive.” Thankfully, I was the only one that had it in my family. Because I know this is something so many of us are dealing with, I wanted to share a few things that I feel was important to my recovery with you.
First and foremost: Y’all know I pray, and pray I did. Praying over myself and for my family hedge of protection from this virus.
My symptoms were very mild, felt like a seasonal cold. Stuffy, sneezing, runny nose, dry cough, and fatigue. Thankfully, I never ran fever.
I truly believe supplements played a huge role in my recovery. I use Young Living products, and they have some of the best supplements available. Did you know that when a supplement contains essential oils, your body actually absorbs more of the supplement?!
These are some of the daily things I did throughout the day while I was in quarantine. I feel these things worked well for me during my Quarantine.
My supplements include :
- YL Sulfurzyme
- Baby Asprin
- YL Mindwise
- YL Thieves Chest Rub
- YL Multigreens
- YL Super B
- Quercetin Zinc
- Vitamin C
- Zinc Picolinate
Take care of yourself and give yourself some grace. We all need grace🙏🏻
• Take temp
• Keep a checklist of symptoms and any changes
• Wash hands constantly
• Wear a mask
• Diffuse YL thieves throughout house
• Rest as often as you can
• Take supplements
• Epsom salt bath with oils
• Drink plenty of fluids (I also made super healthy smoothies with pineapple, spinach, and almond milk!)
• Get outside and enjoy some fresh air, go for a walk
• Let friends, family and neighbors help you. I have amazing friends that helped with groceries, meals, and my sanity 🤪
• We are all in this together. Help each other, love one another.
What are some of your self-care tricks for when you’re feeling under the weather? Do you have any supplements you love? Let me know!